Exclusive Health and Wellness Solutions for INRLA Members
The Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association is part of a strategic alliance program, created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group®, which has developed a platform to offer exclusive members-only solutions to help your hospitality business thrive. We know that you are increasingly facing challenges with employee recruitment and retention, so we’re working together with partners to provide you with more resources to help overcome some of these obstacles.
Offering health and wellness solutions to your employees may help you:
- Reduce the high cost of turnover by helping you attract and retain employees.
- Increase your employees’ productivity and loyalty, and reduce absenteeism.
- Improve your bottom line: healthy employees create happy and loyal customers.
Here are some members-only health and wellness solutions from industry-leading organizations through the alliance program.
Exclusive Health Care discount from United Healthcare*
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for INRLA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new self-funded medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups.
- Discounts are available to all member businesses, including allied/supplier members.
Visit https://lp.uhc.com/inrla to learn more about employer benefits.
Visit https://hospitality-health.com/inrla to learn more about employee benefits.