To provide support in the response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), InRLA is collecting authoritative and timely resources in this information hub.
Hoosier Hospitality Promise
As the economy begins to reopen, view the Hoosier Hospitality Promise: the Indiana hospitality industry’s promise to keep Hoosiers safe while dining in our restaurants or visiting our hotels.
What is Coronavirus?
- Hospitality Infection Prevention
- Novel Coronavirus – Just the Facts
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus – What Can You Do?
Information on COVID-19 from trusted organizations
- National Restaurant Association
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- NYT Live Updates
- Indiana State Department of Health
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control
- Environmental Protection Agency
- YouTube Webinar
Resources for Restaurants
- National Restaurant Association latest COVID-19 operating guidance
- Off-premises best practices
- Coronavirus Response Kit for Restaurants
- Heartland Can Help
- Indiana Economic Development Council COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- Custom health benefit options
- Free Printable Posters and Signs for Small Businesses
Resources for Hotels