Learn more about membership with us.
From the InRLA Team
Now, more than ever, you need us and we need you. Our voice and impact as an industry is strongest when we stand together.
The InRLA is here to advocate, educate and elevate Indiana's hospitality industry. We serve as your one-stop shop to provide resources and solutions as well as advocating for business-saving needs to the entire industry.
Learn more about the benefits of membership
- InRLA works hard to build and sustain a favorable political environment. We advocate on your behalf to protect and add to the bottom line of your business with pre-emptive legislation and protection from frivolous lawsuits.
- Work with key elected officials at local, state and federal levels of government so they understand how legislation impacts your business
- Receive regular government affairs updates during the Indiana legislative session to keep you informed and answer your questions
- Notify you of critical policy developments, Monitor thousands of legislative and regulartory intiatives at the local, state and federal levels of government
- Take advantage of opportunities to connect and learn from industry peers, increase profitability, and develop employees
- Receive a discount on ServSafe®, a food and beverage safety training and certificate program administered by the National Restaurant Association. The program is accredited by ANSI and the Conference for Food Protection. ServSafe teaches safe food and alcohol handling practices for managers and employees
- Invite to monthly peer group meetings to discuss industry challenges, learn about resources and grow your network
- Exclusive workshops, webinars and resources featuring relevant topics and impactful information
- Access to advice from legal, research, regulatory, policy and food safety experts
- We have three annual events a year along with some other networking opportunities and webinars.
- Hospitality Day: Statehouse advocacy day where we show the strength of our industry by hosting restaurant sampling tables and talking about the impact our industry has on the state of Indiana.
- Annual Golf Outing: Fun way to get out and connect with industry peers. This event features a complimentary breakfast, 18-hole play, and an after party featuring awards, raffles, networking, and a DJ!
- Stars of the Industry: An evening honoring the people who define Hoosier hospitality. Nominate your employees via a range of categories and allow them to be recognized in front of our state’s entire hospitality industry. This event includes a cocktail reception, awards and networking.
- Plus more opportunities to recognize your teams and network with the industry!
JOIN THE NETWORK
Additional Membership Benefits
- Real-time email updates on need-to-know information
- A dedicated team to answer any of your questions
- A network of allied partners who serve your industry looking to help you save on your day to day operations
- Member-only discounts on events, education and more
- Compliance / Labor Law Posters
- InRLA Logo use on your website, advertising & print material
- Access to the InRLA Membership Directory
- Industry specific training and seminars
- Opportunity to engage with the Indiana ProStart community
- Resources to grow and retain your workforce